JUST IN: FG meets China for Support over Mambilla Power Project - Report

Nigeria has appealed for China’s support for the immediate take-off of the $5.8 billion Mambilla hydropower project in Taraba State.

“Nigeria, in particular, would appreciate the immediate take-off of the Mambilla hydropower project and the resuscitation of the Lake Chad,” Nigerian Ambassador to China, Baba Ahmad Jidda, said in Beijing at the Coordinators’ Meeting on the Implementation of the Follow-up Actions of the 2018 summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC).

The envoy thanked China for implementing several infrastructure projects across ECOWAS member states and asked for the country’s support in building more connectivity in the area of trade, people-to-people exchange, telecommunications, transport, and intelligence data sharing.

Earlier at the opening of the meeting, China’s State Councilor and Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, disclosed that the Asian country would carry out more than 880 projects across African countries in the next three years.

The 3,050 – megawatt hydroelectric plant has been planned for over three decades.

China’s Export-Import Bank will provide 85 percent of the funding and Nigeria’s government will supply the remaining 15 percent for the joint venture.

These projects are part of the eight major initiatives China promised to implement with African countries, covering fields such as industrial promotion, infrastructure connectivity, trade facilitation, and green development.


    ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICA DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2348145236851)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Africa dating agency.
    for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana/ we are fully registered and recognized
    about us on our official
    magazine called African dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date,
    we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
    If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact African dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
    WHATSAPP NO…....+2348145236851


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: Again, Eastern Security Network Tests Speed Remote Control Rocket (Watch Video)

Just after launching Eastern Security Network, Yoruba Man, Dele Odugbemi hails Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos

You People's Foolish Nnamdi Kanu was told to come and collect $10million and he fell for it — Joe Igbokwe